The idea behing the monochrome hunts is that each hunt will be based on a monochrome colour palette,and content designers will create an item based on/ inspired by these colours.
The first hunt will run from the 15th August 2012 to the 31st August 2012, and is themed “Swimming Pool Blues”.
It will feature about 25 stores, and the hunt objects will be 5L$.
The application deadline is the 21st of July 2012.
This is not a first come first serve hunt, because I want to try and build a nice mix of stores, so please do not worry if you do not hear anything back straight away.
The colour palette is the following:
- PG stuff only.
- The hunt prize should be new or unique to the hunt. (After the hunt is over, it may be put on sale as normal, of course.)
- It probably goes without saying, but I’ll say it anyway: no resellers, Business In A Box (BIAB) and/or Freebies found in BIAB.
- You will need to provide a promo picture for your gift item, this will be posted on the blog and distributed around bloggers to generate interest in the hunt.
- Hunt item is not to be hidden inside another object.
- No decoys!
- Just to make things absolutely clear: you do NOT have to build a swimming pool (unless you want to)!